Patients & Visitors
All visitors will be required to pass a temperature screening prior to entry. For visitors who fail the screening, options for remote visitation will be available. Visitors are required to wear a face mask covering mouth and nose at all times unless eating.
Failure to follow the guidelines below will result in the visitor being asked to leave the campus.
The policy allows visitors for patients in categories below:
- Inpatient care NOT related to COVID: Patients are allowed visitors. Visitors must wear a mask and social distancing is required.
- COVID Patients: Visitation is supported with specific requirements.
- Outpatient Procedures and Surgical Services: Patients are allowed visitors. During the procedure, the visitor will wait in the patient room or designated waiting areas. Masking and social distancing will be be required.
- Emergency Department: Patients are allowed visitors. The visitor must wear a mask and social distancing is required. The visitor will wait in the patient room or designated waiting areas.
- Women and Infants: Patients are allowed three (3) designated visitors during their entire stay. This visitor may come and go, but designation does not change.
- Behavioral Health Unit: Visitation is restricted at this time.