Hometown Help for Behavioral Health
The behavioral health staff at Saline Memorial Hospital is passionate and committed to providing exceptional care to adults and older adults struggling with mental illness or an emotional crisis.
We work with purpose and passion in answering the call to care for individuals, neighbors, friends and family – close to home. In a safe and supportive setting, using evidence-based therapies, patients are treated by mental health professionals with compassion, understanding and expertise.
At Saline Behavioral Health, diagnosis and treatment are focused on providing:
- Discharge Planning
- Emotional Crisis Support
- Group Therapy
- Nursing Education
- Recreational Therapy
- Social Work
- Symptom Relief
Through rapid psychological and behavioral stabilization, our team helps patients develop effective ways to decrease acute symptoms and learn practical coping skills that enable them to become healthier and lead full and satisfying lives.
Hometown Staff with Award-Winning Expertise
The behavioral health treatment team is led by a nationally recognized leader in behavioral health, Lisa Sheppard (MSN, RN), the program director. Other members of the interdisciplinary team include:
- 24-hour Registered Nurses
- Certified Recreational Therapist
- Licensed Social Worker
- Mental Health Technicians and Certified Nursing Aides
- Psychiatrists and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
Our care team collaborates with the patient to develop and implement a comprehensive treatment plan tailored to each patient's needs, addressing specific mental, physical and psychosocial issues.
Saline Memorial Hospital's Behavioral Health inpatient program treats patients' unique mental, emotional and health-related needs. The program is dedicated to improving the behavioral health of patients, allowing them to live healthy & active lives.
- We are located on the 6th Floor of Saline Memorial Hospital in Benton, Arkansas.
- Admissions are accepted 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Referrals may be made by physicians, mental health professionals, social workers, case managers, social service agencies, family members or friends.
- Patients referred to an inpatient admission must be medically cleared, usually through an emergency room visit, and reviewed by a qualified mental health provider.
- To make a referral, please call Saline Memorial Behavioral Health Referral Line at 501.672.5008.