As of April 20, 2023, Saline Memorial Hospital is no longer requiring all staff, visitors and patients to wear face masks or do temperature checks when entering the hospital. We have made this decision because our community COVID-19 transmission levels are consistently within the low-to-moderate range and to align with many other healthcare facilities in the central Arkansas area. We will continue to monitor the situation and may re-introduce these measures as needed. Masks are available at the front desk, admissions desk and nurses' stations for those who request them.
Clinical staff must follow the guidelines in the Isolation Precautions - Standard and Transmission Based policy for appropriate masking practices.
Visitors are allowed as per our normal hospital guidelines. Click here to view the policy. However, for the health and safety of our patients, staff and other visitors, we ask that you do not enter the building if you meet any of the following criteria, unless you are seeking medical care:
1 . A recent positive test for COVID, another viral respiratory disease or other illness
2. Close contact with someone with the COVID-19 infection or other known infections disease
3. Symptoms of COVID-19 or other diseases, including:
|• Fever or chills||• Cough||• Shortness of breath||• Fatigue||• Muscle or body aches|
|• Headache||• New loss of taste or smell||• Sore throat||• Congestion or runny nose||• Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea|
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE COVID-19 VACCINE? VISIT OUR FAQ PAGE.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (www.cdc.gov)
- Local/state health department – https://www.salinecounty.org/health_department
- Local emergency management association – https://www.salinecounty.org/emergency_management
- State hospital association – https://www.arkhospitals.org/