All visitors will be required to pass a temperature screening prior to entry. For visitors who fail the screening, options for remote visitation will be available. Visitors are required to wear a face mask covering mouth and nose at all times unless eating.
Failure to follow the guidelines below will result in the visitor being asked to leave the campus.
- Inpatient care NOT related to COVID: Patients are allowed visitors. Visitors must wear a mask and social distancing is required.
- COVID Patients: Visitation is supported with specific requirements.
- Outpatient Procedures and Surgical Services: Patients are allowed visitors. During the procedure, the visitor will wait in the patient room or designated waiting areas. Masking and social distancing will be be required.
- Emergency Department: Patients are allowed visitors. The visitor must wear a mask and social distancing is required. The visitor will wait in the patient room or designated waiting areas.
- Women and Infants: Patients are allowed three (3) designated visitors during their entire stay. This visitor may come and go, but designation does not change.
- Behavioral Health Unit: Visitation is restricted at this time.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE COVID-19 VACCINE? VISIT OUR FAQ PAGE.
Elective Procedure COVID Testing
The Arkansas Department of Health recently announced that it is lifting the directive requiring COVID-19 testing for patients undergoing elective procedures. This allows individual hospitals to make the decision on testing based on the needs of the community. In order to provide the highest level of safety to our patients, physicians and staff members, Saline Health System plans to continue testing patients before elective procedures as long testing supplies are available. We believe this is the best decision as we strive to make our communities healthier. If you have any questions, please contact your physician’s office prior to your scheduled procedure. Please visit our website at SalineMemorial.org for the latest updates on COVID-19 procedures at Saline Health System.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (www.cdc.gov)
- Local/state health department – https://www.salinecounty.org/health_department
- Local emergency management association – https://www.salinecounty.org/emergency_management
- State hospital association – https://www.arkhospitals.org/
As many in our community are seeking testing for COVID-19, we want to remind you of the process for getting tested. Testing equipment is still limited in our community so please be sure to contact your provider to determine availability before going to the clinic or hospital. If you have questions, contact the Arkansas Department of Health or use UAMS Health Now Screening Tool or Drive-Thru Screening.
Do you have the supplies and capacity to accommodate my procedure?
What to expect when you visit the hospital:
What to expect when you visit our clinics: