Heart and Vascular
The Heart & Vascular program is comprised of multiple areas within the hospital that focus on testing for and treating ailments within the circulatory system, including the heart. In conjunction with Central Arkansas Cardiology Associates, we provide diagnostic, non-invasive testing and invasive services along with 24/7 call coverage.
Heart & Vascular services are provided within a variety of areas throughout the hospital, including:
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- 12-bed Cardiac Critical Care Unit (CCC)
- Heart Station (non-invasive testing)
- On-site cardiology clinics
- Through the Emergency Department
To learn more about the services provided or about physicians practicing within the Heart & Vascular Service program, call (501) 776-6220.