Heart and Vascular
The SMH Heart & Vascular program is comprised of multiple areas within the hospital that focus on testing for and treating ailments within the circulatory system, including the heart. SMH provides diagnostic, non-invasive testing and invasive services along with 24/7 call coverage.
Heart & Vascular services are provided within a variety of areas throughout the hospital, including:
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- 12-bed Cardiac Critical Care Unit (CCC)
- Heart Station (non-invasive testing)
- On-site cardiology clinics
- Through the Emergency Department
To learn more about the services provided or about physicians practicing within the SMH Heart & Vascular Service program, call (501) 776-6220.