- Patients will be limited to one WELL visitor, including one companion for ambulatory appointments and one support person for obstetric patients. Visitation to Behavioral Health and Acute Care Rehab will follow departmental policy. Patients in isolation will be allowed one WELL visitor during their stay.
- All visitors must be 16 years of age or older, will be screened upon entry and will be required to wear a mask and armband at all times while in the facility. Visitors are asked to bring their own mask or face covering.
- We continue to screen everyone who enters our facilities for symptoms consistent with COVID-19, per CDC guidelines.
- Visitors who do not pass the screening at entry will be asked to reschedule their visit until they are symptom-free.
- All visitors and employees must enter through the Main Entrance or Emergency Department. Main Entrance hours are 6am - 8pm. Emergency Department entrance is open 24/7.
- Our cafeteria will be closed to all outside visitors except the one well visitor per patient who has been screened and given access to the hospital.
- Please utilize alternative methods of communication, including technology, with patients as much as possible.
Signage is being posted around the facility notifying visitors and the community of these new restrictions and guidelines.
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and team.
As many in our community are seeking testing for COVID-19, we want to remind you of the process for getting tested. Testing equipment is still limited in our community so please be sure to contact your provider to determine availability before going to the clinic or hospital. If you have questions, contact the Arkansas Department of Health or use UAMS Health Now Screening Tool or Drive-Thru Screening.
Online Screening Tool - https://uamshealth.com/healthnow/?fbclid=IwAR0HQGeZcsgP9UetzX9bVm5TxGUqlCGsQ7Mb_fOaCeT3_UAPihRFDxJ4BDA
Drive-Thru Screening - https://uamshealth.com/location/covid-19-drive-thru-screening/
At Saline Health System, our top priority is safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our patients, providers, employees and community. We continue to closely monitor the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community and follow state and federal guidance as we adapt our operations to safely care for and support our patients. As current projections continue to indicate a lower than expected volume of COVID-19 in our region, effective Tuesday, May 26, we are easing our visitor policy as follows: